How You Can Increase Your Marketing Results
Across the Board in Just 6 Weeks!
This Program Is For You If…
- You are just getting started in business and need a strong marketing foundation to help ensure the greatest possible chance of success…
- You have been in business for awhile but have hit a plateau and want to take your marketing to the next level…
- You’ve experienced a noticeable decline in the results of marketing campaigns that used to generate new business consistently…
Dear Business Owner,
Your time is valuable, so let me jump straight to the point…
Regardless of what product or service you offer, your real job as a business owner (or self-employed professional) is to ACQUIRE new customers or clients and then RETAIN them by delivering an appropriate value in exchange for whatever price you charge.
If you can consistently and predictably attract new, high-quality customers (the ones who WANT what you sell and know the VALUE that you offer) then your business ~ and your income ~ is pretty much guaranteed.
On the other hand, if you cannot predictably attract those high-quality customers, or if you consistently attract low-quality prospects who don’t know what they want (a.k.a. lookey-loos) and who ask you to bend over backwards once they’ve pulled out their wallets because they don’t understand your value… …then your experience of being in business for yourself is going to be neither profitable nor fun.
Frankly, you deserve better. And I’d like to help you get it.
My name is Paul Keetch and for the past 10 years, I’ve been working behind the scenes with some of the world’s leading authors, trainers and coaches to help them build effective, sustainable (not to mention highly profitable) marketing strategies.
My client list includes…
- T. Harv Eker (#1 NY Times bestselling author of Secrets of the Millionaire Mind and creator of The Millionaire Mind Intensive)
- Christine Comaford (Executive Coach & Business Strategist to 3 Billionaires, 2 Presidents & countless Executives and CEOs)
- Libby Gill (brand strategist and the PR brain behind the launch of the Dr. Phil Show)
- Mark Victor Hansen (co-creator of the Chicken Soup for the Soul book series)
- And, as the National Events Manager for the Learning Annex in Canada I promoted speaking tours for Deepak Chopra, Wayne Dyer, Marianne Williamson, Sonia Choquette and many, many more!
In addition, I recently became a #1 bestselling author on Amazon with the release of my first book, Make My Marketing Work: How to Win Customers & Make More Money.
An additional and unexpected benefit from the course is that each week I also learn great lessons from listening to others in the group tell about their businesses and hearing your suggestions for them.
Until now, you may have been under the incorrect impression that having a marketing plan meant that you had a list of actions or activities that you would undertake on a daily, weekly or monthly basis, that were designed to reach out to generate new business.
This definition is only partially complete because, unfortunately, without a clear understanding of certain key elements, your actions will always produce limited results.
Key elements including…
…the specific goals, results or outcomes you want your business to achieve in specific timeframes…
…a clear understanding of WHO and WHAT your customer is, including a deep connection to their fears, frustrations and unfulfilled desires…
…the competitive factors that could prevent, delay or otherwise impede your prospects from making the decision to do business with you…
…how you will speak to your prospects and customers in a way that conveys your unique position in the marketplace and inspires them to take action…
…exactly where they are already looking for the solutions you offer (so that you can plan your campaigns to meet them where they’re already looking)…
…how you will measure your results so you can make improvements to your marketing efforts over time…
…and several other key factors that will help you maximize your marketing results exponentially!
So the complete definition of a marketing plan is:
Chances are, you’ve been working without a true, strategic marketing plan for your business. Which means that you’re not getting the kind of marketing results you (and your business) deserve. But all that is about to change…
Beginning Monday July 18, 2011, I’m going to be starting the first “Marketing Plan Summer School Intensive” group coaching program. This program is a condensed version of the 8-week, 1-on-1 Marketing Plan Coaching package that I normally offer for $1997. In the 8-week program, I work personally with you for an hour each week to help you learn the fundamental marketing concepts you need to understand in order to take your business to the next level.
While I’m not going to make a formal offer for 1-on-1 coaching here, if that is something you’re interested in, please call me at 604-780-0414 to discuss the specifics.
Because I understand that not every business owner can afford to invest in personalized, 1-on-1 coaching, I’ve decided to offer a group coaching version that will still transfer the same level of information and understanding about core marketing concepts.
Since my core coaching philosophy is to “teach you to fish” I will also help you apply the information you learn to your own unique business situation by providing worksheets and exercises for every concept we discuss. Finally, I believe that it’s imperative that you have the ability to get support throughout the process, so I’m also including live Q&A sessions each week to ensure that you have all the support you need to understand, apply and customize the information for your business.
And, because of the leverage that comes with coaching in groups, I’m able to offer an incredible discount on the cost to participate. Instead of the regular $1997 I charge for 8 weeks of 1-on-1 coaching (and at the consternation of several of my colleagues and competitors) I’ve decided to price the Marketing Plan Summer School Intensive at just $197 for the entire 6-week program!
Paul not only knows marketing, he knows how to teach it and make it accessible and applicable for the newbie and the seasoned marketer alike.
My Personal “This Makes Sense For You” Guarantee
Before I tell you everything that’s included in the 6-week program, I want you to know that this isn’t some kind of “money grab” where I give you all sorts of hyped up information and pie-in-the-sky promises about the kind of results you’ll get.
Fact of the matter is… I can’t actually guarantee your results because I have no direct influence over how you implement the information that you’ll learn in this program. But I do know this: the information in this program WILL give you a deeper understanding of the core marketing concepts that can help you take your business to the next level.
These are the same core concepts that EVERY successful business in the world applies… whether they’ve done it consciously or not. So, to help you say “yes” and get a sample of this program without any risk on your part whatsoever, here’s my commitment to you:
Register for the program and participate in the first two modules… download and listen to the training audios… download and complete the exercises and worksheets… submit your questions and participate in the live Q&A coaching sessions (or download the recordings)… …and if you aren’t sure that this program “Makes Sense for You” just let me know before August 1, 2011 and I’ll cancel your access and provide a complete refund of your purchase price.
Here’s what’s included in the 6-week Marketing Plan Summer School Intensive group coaching program:
Marketing Plan Core Training
Each Monday starting July 18, 2011, I’ll release the audio training for that week’s subject. Each audio will be provided to you in downloadable mp3 format and online web streaming so you can listen online or download the audio and transfer to the audio device of your choice (mp3 player, smartphone or audio CD). The 6-week Core Training will be released on the following schedule:
- Monday July 18, 2011 – Marketing Values & Vision
- Monday July 25, 2011 – Know Your Customer
- Monday August 1, 2011 – Know Your Competition
- Monday August 8, 2011 – Craft Your Message
- Monday August 15, 2011 – Deliver Your Message
- Monday August 22, 2011 – Measure & Funnel Your Marketing
Marketing Practicum Worksheets & Exercises
Because implementation is the key ingredient to true marketing transformation, you’ll receive worksheet and exercise downloads for each of the modules of training. Each module will include any where from 3 – 7 worksheets that will help you practice the concepts and apply them to your specific situation.
Live Weekly Module Q&A & Micro-Coaching
On Thursday of each week, after you’ve had a few days to listen to the audio training and complete the exercises and worksheets, I’ll host a live Q&A conference call where I’ll answer your specific questions about that week’s content, including how it applies to your specific situation.
In case you can’t attend the live call, you’ll have the opportunity to pre-submit your questions and still get them answered, regardless of what other commitments you have or what time zone you live in. I’ll even open the call for live Q&A and real-time micro-coaching! The value of this personal attention cannot be overstated!
It’s my strong belief that, left to our own devices, we’ll only get as far as we’ve previously gotten – or maybe slightly further. If you could have done it on your own, you’d have already done it! That’s why I want to show up WITH you… to offer the support and guidance you need to go beyond your current experience and abilities.
The Q&A calls will follow this schedule:
- Thursday July 21, 2011 @ 10am Pacific (1pm Eastern)
- Thursday July 28, 2011 @ 10am Pacific (1pm Eastern)
- Thursday August 4, 2011 @ 10am Pacific (1pm Eastern)
- Thursday August 11, 2011 @ 10am Pacific (1pm Eastern)
- Thursday August 18, 2011 @ 10am Pacific (1pm Eastern)
- Thursday August 25, 2011 @ 10am Pacific (1pm Eastern)
I’m ready to ROCK MY RESULTS by learning the core marketing concepts and using them to write (or revise) my strategic marketing plan. I understand that Marketing Plan Summer School Intensive includes:
- 6 weeks of Core Training audio – these modules outline the core marketing concepts I need to plan, implement and improve my marketing campaigns.
- Marketing Practicum Worksheets & Exercises – these accompanying PDF downloads will help me better understand the core concepts as I apply them to my unique business situation.
- Live Weekly Module Q&A & Micro-Coaching – each week I’ll be able to submit questions and have them answered on a live Q&A coaching call (which will be recorded in case I cannot attend live for any reason).
I also understand that I’ll receive the following bonus with my purchase:
- 10 Stupid Things People Do to Mess Up Their Website ~ This multimedia training program comes with a video, audio and pdf presented by Libby Gill, the branding & PR brain behind the launch of the Dr. Phil Show! In this concise training program Libby shares the common mistakes people make with their websites… and what you can do to fix or avoid them! Retail Value: $47
- Social Media Essentials ~ Presented by my own social media adviser, Mary Agnes Antonopoulos, this audio & overview checklist will help you create a social media strategy that feels doable and reduces that feeling of overwhelm that comes up whenever you think about using Twitter, Facebook and other media to promote your business. Retail Value: $47
Finally, I understand that my purchase is risk-free. I can download and listen to the first two training audios, worksheets and exercises, as well as ask questions during the Q&A and if I don’t believe that the Marketing Plan Summer School Intensive is right for me, I can request a full refund of my purchase price at any time prior to the release of the third module content on August 1, 2011. On that basis, please register me in the program.
Starting July 18 , let make marketing magic together!