There are lots of ways to generate revenue for your coaching business other than just 1-on-1 coaching. Here’s a collection of my FAV 7 that you can easily apply in your business.
MY FAV 7 FORMS OF COACHING REVENUE
- Group Coaching – pick one primary outcome you can deliver and coach a group
- Video Coaching – record yourself coaching through the steps of a particular process, add worksheets & exercises, then put it online
- Workshops – charge a premium to have people come and work with you live and in-person
- Membership program – push training with occasional Q&A for a low monthly price
- Books/ebooks – package your information into book format and sell physical or digital copies
- Micro Training – take one element of one of your programs and sell it as a small, affordable and stand-alone digital product
- Inner Circle/Platinum Program – charge a premium monthly price to a small group who get more intimate access to you on a long-term basis
Take a look at the list and pick ONE item that you’re not currently doing that you think would be fun and easy. Make a plan, learn what you need to learn and then make it happen.
HAVE EXPERIENCE OR QUESTIONS ABOUT
ANY OF THESE REVENUE MODELS?
SHARE / ASK BELOW!